Friday, November 28, 2008

Benefit Dinner

Busy, busy, busy times - and guess what? I got to go to the Benefit Dinner again this year - that was quite special! Last year I helped as a Hostess/Bingo girl, but this year I actually went to attend, though I still helped with the Bingo. (Yes, I'm quite good at sitting up on stage and holding down that bingo machine. :D)

And contrary to last year, I actually have some pics of the event - fun, fun, fun! I wore a suit rather than a dress; I had the excuse that all Bingo girls wore those, so that was nice. (There's something about wearing pants to formal events that just adds comfort.)

So without much ado...here are the pics.
Oscar (12 FS student of our Home), Tiff and I
(Note how Tiff has not just her cell phone in her hand but mine too. - Feeling important and all. Ha!)

Some of the most BEAUTIFUL WOMEN I know!!
(I'm going to miss them. Sniff...)

Samuel and I finally figuring out how to hold the Bingo gadget down (which took two hands), spin the machine, and pick up the numbered ball to call out the numbers, with our 4 hands. - It was our second year after all, we should have had it down. :P


The performers

Gabe and I - posing for our Christmas card ;)
(Could my smile be any bigger?! - LOL)

7 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice suit, Cel!

Looks like u guys did well..

Our benefit here in Abuja will be on 15th..

I'll be sure to post as well.. ;)

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger CurlyCel said...

Cool - I'll be keeping an eye out for that. Does that mean you're back in Nigeria?

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now I am envious of my Brother :)

However I must say that you are looking very content and beautiful

Jason

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Gabe Rucker said...

Jason,

NOW????? Now you're envious... Ha! I think what's happening here is that you finally had the guts to admit it.

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, sorry Gabe this was and is the only time. -- I know you were hoping for so much more

Jason

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, Cel..

I got back last Monday..

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow hunny, God bless you guys for going!!! It looks like it was alot of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home