Saturday, December 22, 2007

Guess what?

Remember that post I put right before this? - About the $10,000? Well, it's been awesome really, I feel like a little girl all eager to see what the Lord's going to do to supply! I KNOW He will, I've seen Him do it over and over, and it's not because I think I'm any more special than anyone else. - HONESTLY! (Unless we're talking mental type of "special", but yeah, that's another story!)

So yes, the day I posted the blog post, I also sent a quick prayer request to all on my yahoo chat. - I figure if I pray for them, I can get them to pray for me. ;) I get these sweet comments and replies, reassurances of prayer, so I'm all the more revved up knowing lots of people are praying for us!

And then this evening, about an hour before dinner, I get someone pop me in reply to the offline, and it's someone I hadn't heard from in about 2 years perhaps? Yup - 2 years! He asks me what it's for, etc. and then offers to help with some! - How much? $1000! YES!!! That's another 10%!!! Just like that! Through another unexpected way! - We're now at 11% people! YAY! :)

Hey, call me simple-minded to get all jazzed about these things, but it rocks to see the Lord doing it! I tell you, I'm having a great time. I'm sitting behind my desk, doing my job, trusting the Lord that I can't be out there every day for our "Christmas push" (I should tell you that I love witnessing! - And the Lord supplies financially when I do outreach too, so TYJ for that!), but I'm praying it in.

Just you wait, I'll be boasting the miracle in no time! - No time! TYJ!

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still praying for you. Please do it Lord!
Pete

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Woozers said...

Awesome! I love these types of opportunities when you really put the Lord on the spot -- He ALWAYS comes through and it's always amazing to see the ways that He answers.

Exciting times!

I'll keep praying for you. xox!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home