Saturday, March 01, 2008

Finale

This was our last day - Sunday - where I intended to do the souvenir shopping but it didn't quite work out (turns out they close the little market that day - HA!), so instead we roamed the streets with Izgrat, found a few small things that we picked up, and even enjoyed getting to see more sights of town with him explaining what it was (yeah, a tour guide really). He invited us to Mojitos, and in the end I even managed to get a picture with the cops. It's not allowed and one of the cops who I asked (I wanted to get the pic with the motor bike) said "no", quite shocked that I'd be so cheaky as to ask (heh), but these two young men were quite flattered. ;)



We basically danced the night away (I have vids of that, but yeah...heh...special) and ended up sleeping perhaps an hour as we had to catch a SUPER early flight the next morning, but it was so fun. - And that ends our trip to Cuba!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home