You removed the text I read this morning! I was going to say you need not remain single dear Cel, I'd marry you any day! Trouble is I'm not only over 25, but double that!
The reason you're genuinely happy when your old b/f's get hitched is because you are doing exactly what The Lord commanded, to Love everyone, a very commendable act. GBY! The most I can do is to pray for you.
Oh is it? Too bad! Well, the gist was that we all do our part to win those souls even if we're not the ones actually praying with the person. - There are some that have to stay home to cook the meals, care and teach the kids, or do the paper work to ensure that it flows smoothly, but ultimately we are all doing something to save that soul as we're making it possible for the others to get out there. :)
That makes sense, team work. You cannot spend all day on the street, and cook and clean, and do the provisioning, and the maintenance, and the paper work. You'd be too tired to do anything! Thanks for the explano.
Love,
Pete
PS if there are any Fam computer techies, there's a useful site at http://www.webuser.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php
5 Comments:
You removed the text I read this morning! I was going to say you need not remain single dear Cel, I'd marry you any day! Trouble is I'm not only over 25, but double that!
The reason you're genuinely happy when your old b/f's get hitched is because you are doing exactly what The Lord commanded, to Love everyone, a very commendable act. GBY! The most I can do is to pray for you.
Lv,
Pete
TX Pete - that's sweet! :)
Yes, I chickened out of the other part of the post.
It's your blog so why not? But I thot it made perfect sense.
**
PS The NW letter you mentioned before is DO, or so I'm told, so couldn't read it.
Lv,
Pete
Oh is it? Too bad! Well, the gist was that we all do our part to win those souls even if we're not the ones actually praying with the person. - There are some that have to stay home to cook the meals, care and teach the kids, or do the paper work to ensure that it flows smoothly, but ultimately we are all doing something to save that soul as we're making it possible for the others to get out there. :)
That makes sense, team work. You cannot spend all day on the street, and cook and clean, and do the provisioning, and the maintenance, and the paper work. You'd be too tired to do anything! Thanks for the explano.
Love,
Pete
PS if there are any Fam computer techies, there's a useful site at
http://www.webuser.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php
Post a Comment
<< Home