What dreams may come...
I found this quote on CrazyGurl's Facebook site: "If you can dream it, you can do it!" - I like that quote, even more so 'cause the night before seeing that quote, I had a great dream! :D
I guess I dream a lot, but this dream, well, this dream was different! First I dreamt a kangaroo attacked me, so that was interesting but then, well, I won't get into all the details of the dream, but ultimately I was making out with Luca Toni! - Oh yes, the man himself! (Yes, I know, I'm in a foolish mood - but that's what staring at a computer does to you at times.)
So hey, now I'm just waiting!
I guess I dream a lot, but this dream, well, this dream was different! First I dreamt a kangaroo attacked me, so that was interesting but then, well, I won't get into all the details of the dream, but ultimately I was making out with Luca Toni! - Oh yes, the man himself! (Yes, I know, I'm in a foolish mood - but that's what staring at a computer does to you at times.)
So hey, now I'm just waiting!

4 Comments:
Cel, I don't believe it. We both blogged about our dreams on the same day. As for the Luca Toni thing... all I can say is "Oh no, Not agian!!"
Big Hug!
That's cool! :D - Now we just need to find out who your mysterious beauty was.
And hey, I've laid off of Luca Toni for a while, you've got to admit to that. - You should wish me luck...! LOL!
good luck....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-3BaEklTRs
XXX
Post a Comment
<< Home