Tuesday, August 07, 2007

And tomorrow we're off...

...to the first XD in our region. - YAY! I'm sure its going to be awesome, and I'm praying I can do my part, and be a help however needed. I was not able to reach the goals I had hoped for with work, though I do think that even though I didn't reach the stars I did hit the ceiling, so I'm thankful for that, and I'm hoping too that it's a "quieter" time on the work front. - That, and who knows, I might even find free-time to work. (Please keep all the aspects of that in your prayers, if you find a chance!)

And in other news, I'm just SURE I'll be the coolest (a.k.a. dryest) chick around with these to model...oh yeah! :D

I tell you, rainy season is NOT nice. - I'm quite happy with my proactive thinking.
What do you think?

5 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Token-Black-Girl said...

I'll be praying for you! And your boots totally rock :)

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

ahaaha, those boots are the smartest!

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely boots! Did you get steal toe caps with them?
Will be praying for you as always.

Pete

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be happy to pay rent if I can borrow them when I go -- :) -- Lotsa love, Mic

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The boots are great...although I think to truly strive for haute couture, you'd need a matching poncho. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home