Monday, January 23, 2006

When men act like women...

I just have to say that I feel very sorry for men when us women act like ourselves. - Or maybe it's just that men accept that we act that way and put up with it and don't care too much? (Or maybe they do care but have given up hope that we can do any better than that?)
My latest frustration is men that get all "sensitive in a woman's way" about something you do or say that was obviously a misunderstanding. - Makes you want to ask if it's "that time of the month" for them. Sigh...
Argh...and to think I'm the idiot in that I obviously instigated it. Someone tell me, if they can, what's the cure?
And yes, if at some point in life I'm acting all strange doing that woman thing (which I know I do!), PLEASE, you have my permission to tell me bluntly. K? TX!

1 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard a hilarious comment recently. I'd delivered a central heating system to a woman's house (outside) and then she asked me to move it to another room. I asked her if she wanted the plastic sheet I'd used to cover it with and she said" Ok, it will be useful for wrapping people". And she wasn't blonde!
dd777

 

Post a Comment

<< Home