Long time no see!
Sorry, I'm just not quite one of those folks that's gotten "into" the world of blogging. I set this thing up hoping that family and friends would be able to keep up to date with what I'm up to so I don't have to write the same story hundreds of times, but it doesn't seem that's really worked as I still have my friends writing, skyping, msning, yahooing, and all the other "ings" regardless - asking "what's up", so yeah...not much of an incentive. To be honest I much prefer the personal contact too, don't get me wrong, so hey, friends, keep doing all that, I really don't mind. - Makes me feel loved. :D
Silence on my end is not meant to mean I haven't been up to much though, as actually, it's been a busy 3 weeks (wow - that long since my last post!). Went to Puebla with Amber, spent a few days crrraaaawwwwling on their internet connection, so much so that it "inspired" us to leave earlier than later (TTL we got done what we went to do) as it literally took me about an hour to download the first batch of e-mails I get each day...wow! (Okay, so there are lots of them, but still!)
I also got to spend a few days in Cuernavaca which was super-duper fun. Of course I worked (heh), but got to hang out with good friends too. Oh, and Andrew Vee and I won the scrabble game (only words with sexual connotations were allowed) though yes, I agree, we got away with a lame "wick" (I mean, who hasn't heard "you light my wick". Lol!) and made up for our sins by extending it to "wicked" the next turn...ahem...still, don't ruin my feeling of victory. (Especially seeing as it turned out Andrew didn't come up with the majority of the words as we thought he would. Snicker.)
I missed saying a last goodbye to a dear friend though - praying for you Dove, and I trust the Lord will lead and guide you to the place He wants you. (Here, a pic of us at the tribal party.)
Silence on my end is not meant to mean I haven't been up to much though, as actually, it's been a busy 3 weeks (wow - that long since my last post!). Went to Puebla with Amber, spent a few days crrraaaawwwwling on their internet connection, so much so that it "inspired" us to leave earlier than later (TTL we got done what we went to do) as it literally took me about an hour to download the first batch of e-mails I get each day...wow! (Okay, so there are lots of them, but still!)
I also got to spend a few days in Cuernavaca which was super-duper fun. Of course I worked (heh), but got to hang out with good friends too. Oh, and Andrew Vee and I won the scrabble game (only words with sexual connotations were allowed) though yes, I agree, we got away with a lame "wick" (I mean, who hasn't heard "you light my wick". Lol!) and made up for our sins by extending it to "wicked" the next turn...ahem...still, don't ruin my feeling of victory. (Especially seeing as it turned out Andrew didn't come up with the majority of the words as we thought he would. Snicker.)
I missed saying a last goodbye to a dear friend though - praying for you Dove, and I trust the Lord will lead and guide you to the place He wants you. (Here, a pic of us at the tribal party.)
And last but not least, my CD/DVD drive died on me!!!! From one day to the next it just didn't want to work. Sniff... Thank God the computer is under a nice warranty so I'm getting the piece replaced, but I've gotta wait a couple weeks before it'll get to me, and...well, what am I going to do about my workouts? HELP!!! (Hmmm...file sharing, maybe that will work.)And that about sums up the main events of my last few weeks. - That and the usual work, of course. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home