This is soooo exciting!
I'm off for a road-trip peoples!!!!- A REAL Christmas road-trip!
I haven't done one of those in...wow...umm...10 years? Geez! The last Christmas road-trip I went on was when I was in Croatia...right before I took off to start this secretarial job I do - wow...long time...good memories. (Yes, this is where I start realizing I'm getting old! - And that I've been doing this job for a long time!)
But I'm soooo excited, probably more so than all 3 of the other people who are going with me put together, but then hopefully my childish enthusiasm will wear off on them too. ;)
Pray it's awesome, fruitful, inspiring, safe, and that we not only get out lots of CDs and win LOTS of souls, but that it's memorable (well, it will be for me regardless of the successful stats).
As an extra request, please pray that we're all able to stay healthy too. Cristina and I have had this weird tummy bug thing that went around our home, I was out of commission for 2 days as I got it in full force, fever and all (though Cristina never really stopped as she tried to "avoid" getting it out of her system) and we haven't fully recovered from it yet. - I guess it's the weight-loss prior to the Christmas meals? Seriously though, we've all been pushing a lot too, in general, so please pray no one gets sick, but that we have extra strength! - Also, pray that I'm not too tempted to eat fish (we're going somewhere that it seems fish is the in thing, yikes!) - I really don't want to be sick for Christmas. Heh!
I'll be back to share the awesome miracles I know the Lord is going to do for us when we return on the 23rd. K? Bye for now - and hoping you're all having a fun Christmas season!!
I haven't done one of those in...wow...umm...10 years? Geez! The last Christmas road-trip I went on was when I was in Croatia...right before I took off to start this secretarial job I do - wow...long time...good memories. (Yes, this is where I start realizing I'm getting old! - And that I've been doing this job for a long time!)
But I'm soooo excited, probably more so than all 3 of the other people who are going with me put together, but then hopefully my childish enthusiasm will wear off on them too. ;)
Pray it's awesome, fruitful, inspiring, safe, and that we not only get out lots of CDs and win LOTS of souls, but that it's memorable (well, it will be for me regardless of the successful stats).
As an extra request, please pray that we're all able to stay healthy too. Cristina and I have had this weird tummy bug thing that went around our home, I was out of commission for 2 days as I got it in full force, fever and all (though Cristina never really stopped as she tried to "avoid" getting it out of her system) and we haven't fully recovered from it yet. - I guess it's the weight-loss prior to the Christmas meals? Seriously though, we've all been pushing a lot too, in general, so please pray no one gets sick, but that we have extra strength! - Also, pray that I'm not too tempted to eat fish (we're going somewhere that it seems fish is the in thing, yikes!) - I really don't want to be sick for Christmas. Heh!
I'll be back to share the awesome miracles I know the Lord is going to do for us when we return on the 23rd. K? Bye for now - and hoping you're all having a fun Christmas season!!

2 Comments:
Praying for you.
Also praying for no fish nor lamb juice!
Poor girl, have a great time, wish i could come with you.
Merry Christmas.
Pete
Feliz Navidad
Post a Comment
<< Home