What?
I was out driving with someone in our Home that's getting more practice and hours, when she explained to me how the Mexican written test has this odd question. For one I was shocked that there was a written test for a Mexican driver's license (I'm sure that most people here just walk in to an office and buy their license - it seems that's all you need; to be 18 and to have the money. - It is a natural instinct to know how to drive by that age, didn't you know?) Ok, fine, I know some folks do go to a driving school, but the majority don't. - It's scary! I tried, and tried, to abide by the 1 & 1 rule at the cross-roads, but no, everyone just pushes their way in. PTL!
So back to this question - it seems that they ask you "When you are taking a bus, if you get in through the back doors, should you make your way to the front to pay for your ticket, or should you just wait in the back until your stop comes?"
Aside from the obvious point that if I'm taking my license test it's because I intend to avoid taking buses, I wonder what exactly they're trying to infer when asking that question? Integrity? Hmmm...
Oh well, at least I found out there is a written test. - Next time I get to those 1 & 1 cross-roads I'll be sure to call out that bus question though! :D
So back to this question - it seems that they ask you "When you are taking a bus, if you get in through the back doors, should you make your way to the front to pay for your ticket, or should you just wait in the back until your stop comes?"
Aside from the obvious point that if I'm taking my license test it's because I intend to avoid taking buses, I wonder what exactly they're trying to infer when asking that question? Integrity? Hmmm...
Oh well, at least I found out there is a written test. - Next time I get to those 1 & 1 cross-roads I'll be sure to call out that bus question though! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home