Monday, April 23, 2007

Songs and strawberries!

Ever woken up with a song in your thoughts? – One you find yourself singing throughout the day? I have that often! It always makes me wonder where it came from. - If perhaps my guardian angels were singing it to me in my sleep. (Sweet!) This morning I woke up with this song in my mind...I think it'll be my prayer for the day (week, month, year, etc.)

One more time in my life I want to be the one to share,
Be the one to
care the way that You (Jesus) have cared for me.
One more
time now I pray that there won't be another day
That
someone passes my way without me giving love,
Without me giving love.


Oh, and in other news, the Lord supplied TONS of strawberries. YES!!! The MexCityMission Home shared their goodies with us, and I'm in heaven over it. - Its my happy fruit. Just to prove how happy I can get, here's a pic of the delicious cheese cake that Michael (of Joy) made for my B-day (with strawberries too). - It was wicked! (In a very, very, very good way!) - How happy do I look? Very, right? In fact, I'm so happy, it was contagious, and Joy (of Andrew) was happy too. :D

P.S. Thank you, Michael, for granting me my B-day wishes!!!!
I LOVE your cheese-cake. :)


7 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

ahhh, my favorite fruit and favorite cake. I understand your happiness, that's just ... ahhh, breath-taking!!!

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, for sure, I was happy! Happy because I got to share your birthday with you, and because Michael made that mouthwatering cheesecake, and in spite of the fact that I knew the god-awful photos we were taking were going to eventually end up posted somewhere .... sigh ... it was still just SUCH good cake.
Good grief, the picture....

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger CurlyCel said...

No, no, I love the picture. - It was part of the great B-day and added to the cake. - It's goofiness, happiness, and delight all blended in to the fuzz! Besides, we know you're a good looking woman! - VERY!

Do I have to take it down? :(
(*You know I will if you want.)

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Gabe Rucker said...

WHAT? Take it down?...no way! Joy will you ever have a photo you do approve of?...Oh wait there is one...maybe I will post it. LOL!

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! No, Cel, I won't ask you to take it down. You're right...it does go with all the goofiness of the evening.

Gabe...don't you dare!!!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger CurlyCel said...

Oh whew - goodie! :D
I just love the pic!

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cel - it was a pleasure to make "your favorite" especially since I got to see that lovely smile over and over again for the new few days as a result. So glad that you enjoyed the "treat" Lotsa love, Mic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home