posted by CurlyCel @ 2:50 PM 5 comments
Lovely. Thank You!Pete
Awesome. Those guys are amazing. So perfect and it's live!
One of my favorite songs ever ... a true masterpiece.
Celeste, this is terrible! I've been trying to listen to this for days, and I can't get to a computer with functioning speakers!
Oh, I'm so sorry Tina! I hope you find some good speakers! I love Celine's comment of "he's handsome...he's romantic...hey, he's Italian". HA!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Lovely. Thank You!
Pete
Awesome. Those guys are amazing. So perfect and it's live!
One of my favorite songs ever ... a true masterpiece.
Celeste, this is terrible! I've been trying to listen to this for days, and I can't get to a computer with functioning speakers!
Oh, I'm so sorry Tina! I hope you find some good speakers!
I love Celine's comment of "he's handsome...he's romantic...hey, he's Italian". HA!
Post a Comment
<< Home