posted by CurlyCel @ 7:30 PM 11 comments
Haha, I remember that one. Where, oh where is the fairy...
LOL! You pull the Amazon off nicely!
Nice one! How tall are you?
Hobbyns - alas, the CTC is too cold to be sporting such outfits at this time of year. LOL - maybe next time. ;)Naty, I know, I know, the fairy! Argh! -Its still on my "to-do" list.TX Gabe! - At least you're not one to be intimidated by my height. :PAnd Nyx, I'm 5.10 - or 1.78cm
Was that 1.78cm or 1.78m? Makes quite a difference!Nice pic though, Amazing Amazon.Lv,dd777
1 meter & 78 centimeters.
Y'all got nuthin' on me! Luverly costume tho, Cel!
Ha-Ha! You're right Jules! That's why we're just "amazons", and you're the "tall goddess". ;)
So HOT!!! :O)
I actually never thought how wonderful it could be to live with an Amazon! -- lotsa fun --- Mic
Sweet - thanks Mic! And Kathy, DITTO to you! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
11 Comments:
Haha, I remember that one. Where, oh where is the fairy...
LOL! You pull the Amazon off nicely!
Nice one!
How tall are you?
Hobbyns - alas, the CTC is too cold to be sporting such outfits at this time of year. LOL - maybe next time. ;)
Naty, I know, I know, the fairy! Argh! -Its still on my "to-do" list.
TX Gabe! - At least you're not one to be intimidated by my height. :P
And Nyx, I'm 5.10 - or 1.78cm
Was that 1.78cm or 1.78m? Makes quite a difference!
Nice pic though, Amazing Amazon.
Lv,
dd777
1 meter & 78 centimeters.
Y'all got nuthin' on me!
Luverly costume tho, Cel!
Ha-Ha! You're right Jules! That's why we're just "amazons", and you're the "tall goddess". ;)
So HOT!!! :O)
I actually never thought how wonderful it could be to live with an Amazon! -- lotsa fun --- Mic
Sweet - thanks Mic! And Kathy, DITTO to you! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home