The house...
We're still not sure what the answer is, but the moment of "truth" is coming up - that's for sure! Turns out some music school offered to rent the house for the price the owner was originally asking, so the odds seem to be against us, but hey, its not over till the fat lady sings. Right? The Lord knows if this is the house for us or not. We were asking why there are so many houses for sale/rent in that area and it seems its because there are a lot of kidnappings (go figure) so hey, it might not really be the Lord, but again, we'll see. - Its all in the Lord's hands. (I personally still want to go to Cuernavaca!!! Sniff...)
On other news, Gabe has a blog. - Fun, Fun, Fun! Now I can tease him about all the hot chicks he has crushes on. Yeigh! :P

4 Comments:
Dear Sweet Pal,
Thanks for the publicity to my blog. Now I actually need to keep up with it.
To save from hurting the feelings of those "hot chicks" who have crushes on me I will allow you any teasing you like.
Har-har, Gabe! I liked your other proposed comeback more. ;)
Sorry! Did I spoil your fun?
No, not really! ;) Though I admit there was a twinge of fire sparked there at the thought of all the innovative things I could come up with to try to win the blog war. Sigh...next time I guess.
Post a Comment
<< Home