Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Prayer Request!

I'm not sure how much mention I've made of our current house-hunting, but yes, the CTC has become overly populated, and we're just too many people to actualy provide the services our Home is meant to provide, so we're opening a new Home and part of the current team is moving out. - And yes, I'm on the outgoing team. COOL! (Please don't think me strange, I actually enjoy change and travel and moves, and...well, yes, you got the point.)

All that to say though that we've been looking for the ideal house for our team. The Lord encouraged us to shoot for the stars, make our wish list, and expect miracles, so we put together a "dream house" list. - Hey, if you're going to dream, then dream big, right? :D
And guess what? It seems we found it!!!!!
Now we just need your prayers that the landlord will agree to the rental price we can offer, it seems he does not need the money (seeing as he has houses all over the place, including a Hotel in Cancun, etc.) and we'd be a very good investment for him really seeing as we take such good care of property and improve it if anything. We meet him again Saturday, so if your prayers could be directed towards us that day, we'd really appreciate it. Specifically that he'll be totally fine with the price, and also agree to finish up the repairs/building of the 3 bathrooms, laundry area, and 2 extra rooms that aren't finished yet. Thank you so much!!!
And just 'cause I'm so excited, I'll leave you with some pics of the place. ;)

8 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks really super Cel. I'll be praying for you on Saturday.
Got a spare bed, I wish!

dd777

PS
My pagan boss is going to Mexico for his honeymoon this weekend for three weeks. If I find out which resort can someone pop over and save him please?

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Wake said...

Hey that's a wonder place, I want to go back to Mexico, and buy my dream house there. They have that nice style to them. At least this one and the one I've lived in.
PFY and wishing you the bestest. (can I move in with you, pretty please... with a cherry on top??)

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Poochies said...

Awesome!! Sounds like what we're doing...but you guys found a house first, and a nice one too!!...hey if you're looking for personnel :)
Teehee, just kidding, just send me the pool.

 
At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a very nice place.

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great lookin place! I'll pray on sat 4 U
What time?
Stephen

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger CurlyCel said...

The appointment is at 10:00 our time. Thanks for your prayers!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger CurlyCel said...

Well, we could always use some computer folks, not to mention "young" people...you guys interested? ;)

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so unfair!!! You've got a gorgeous place...pray that we can find something good soon too. LY and sorry I missed seeing you while you were here in Europe. Praying that everything works out smoothly. Julz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home