Saturday, July 14, 2007

The rest of my room!

I'd better put these up before it's too late...seeing as I won't actually be here that much longer.

Ladies and gentlemen, the rest of my room!

Sniff... :'(

(At least I can TTL that the furniture is mine. YAY!)

5 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leaving Mx?

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Wake said...

I like ur room.. can you bring the furniture over with you when you come to visit?? :P

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger CurlyCel said...

I don't usually reply to anonymous posts, but let's just say that the room itself is what I will be leaving for now. - Not sure where the Lord will lead.

And wake, fitting me in your house for a visit will already be a challenge, where in the world will the furniture go? :D

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry ,that was me above, forgot to inc my name! Told you it was sealion dementia!
I hear Paul and Sara have moved to Kent now, d'ya fancy cold rainy GB again?

pete

 
At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice furniture for sure..you have nice tastes. simple but cute. love you cel xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home