Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's all in the hair...

...and maybe the eyes too, I don't know. :)

I find it funny how I'm compared or "named" after people. - It's actually rather entertaining. You might remember my "Dori Post" - well, I have a few more since then. Here we go:

Queen Brunhild!
When a certain someone kept referring to me as her (teasing me, of course) I thought of the one we have in our letters, you know, tall, big (yes, that fits me), but with dark, straight hair. - Turns out she was the Icelandic Queen, so blonde and blue-eyed she was (or is recorded to be). - Not bad. :P

Then there was Lady Godiva!
I did a search for a pic of her, and found this one - I don't know...maybe? LOL!


And last but not least it seems that some of the market contacts have started referring to me as "Splash". - HA! That's not bad either, come to think of it. (We are the same height at least.)

Funny! :)

4 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowie, didn't know Queen Brunhild was Icelandic! Awesome soundings!! You should take pics of you copying the look-a-likes facial expressions and then have people rate it :-D. I can see slight resemblances in each of them, certain expressions, the eyes and some of them the hair.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger CurlyCel said...

That is an interesting idea, Vida! - I admit I've thought of it, maybe I will make it a personal project ...alas though, NOT one I'd post here. Heh!

Except the idea of finding a horse to ride on naked is just a bit...well...daunting perhaps? ;)

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Gabe Rucker said...

ROFL....what else can I say?

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger CurlyCel said...

Yes, Gabe, I knew you'd appreciate the humor in it. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home