I know...
...I've become quite boring, haven't I?
I was looking over some of the posts I've made in the past couple years (yup, by the end of this month it'll be 2 years of blogging - though I'm not sure it counts as I'm not that faithful really) and I noticed I seemed to have so many other things to blog about then, or perhaps its just that I was more in the mood, or something, to where I was able to come up with stuff.
I still have strange and beautiful things happen to me, but for some reason they've just become "Mexico Lindo y Querido". - And a fact of life. I might just have to start a rant about that, but that would really get long to get started, and my brains are a bit fried (literally) so I think I'll stick to updates, and try to find some funnies I can post here and there as they come along.
- As an update on my special market days, it turns out that the market was crazy without me last week too. (Go figure!) Some huge truck jack-hammered and was tipping over, stopping traffic for hours. - Good thing I wasn't there or I would have probably done who knows what (I heard people were just standing around doing nothing for the longest time - which is something I'm NOT good at accepting).
- This last week it went super well, TTL, and the "Que Milagro" comments were told. Its funny how they have that saying in Mexico. "What a miracle!" - After just one week of not seeing me. HA! Oh well, I felt loved! I'm starting to count my blessings a lot more when I go there, especially the blessing of height and NOT looking Mexican (yes, also the part of everyone staring, and teasing me, etc.) - after all, being a 5'10 blond with a striking red or blue "Conectate" shirt does attract attention, and when we want to provision something folks have already seen me, so its easy for me to say "well, do you want to help us too"? - How cool is that? ;)
- The Lord also supplied a cell phone for me through one of the contacts (I guess he was tired of trying to get a hold of me and not managing - lol) so that's cool! - Now to just remember to keep it on me.
- I'm visiting another Family home for some business and work, which has been nice, especially the part of "catching up", and its also the place where my nephews are, so I've been enjoying them too. They had coconuts that fell from the trees today and they were totally into them - so cute! I also tried to introduce mango with Tajin to my sister-in-law, but it didn't really seem to have such a "WOW" effect on her as it had on me. :D - Oh well...just means more for me.
- I'm hoping to get over to see Steve and Amber before they have their bambino!! And no, seeing as you'll probably read this, I'm serious that you don't have to name him after me! (Aside from the fact that I'm a girl and he's meant to be a boy, I still don't get why people want kids named after themselves? Is it just me that's "self-centered"? I like to be unique, and I actually find it so odd to talk to someone with my name or call "myself". :D)
- And yes, there is lots of work getting done, so I'm very happy with that. - The Lord never asks more of us than we can take. ;)

4 Comments:
I read your blog often and find it most interesting.
I guess we could name him Celestine. Right out of the book Apoclyne. I think not. Hehe!
Luv ya!
That's amusing. Cel has a cel fone!
much love,
Pete
Nice to see you around, Sonia! :)
Amber, you're funny! - Glad we see eye to eye on this one.
As to the cellphone - I've heard that before. Heh! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home