A little prayer request!
Please pray that the various packages I'm expecting arrive Monday!!! I'm expecting the Activated mags in Croatian and Italian so I can send off my Christmas mailing, but the postal system is taking its time. - Please claim the keys of speedy delivery and that they arrive, intact, and safely, Monday! Thank you so much!

5 Comments:
Claimed the keys of postal comms for you.
Well, the Croatian ones arrived (Thank You Jesus) and now I just need the Italian ones to arrive TODAY!!!) Thanks for your continued prayers!
Hey whats Mic and Joys email>?? this is Renae.
What postal are you speaking about??
May be that the Italian one will arrive next christmas....the Italian are the worst postal service in the world.....
I'm sorry, also this is Italy!!!
Ha-Ha! I know, I know - sad to say I didn't get it yet. ;) But what to say, one must never lose hope!
P.S. Renae, I'll e-mail you! xx
Post a Comment
<< Home