Sunday, March 19, 2006

Fish, eggs, decaf, lamb = :(

For those of you who know me, you know what all those things have in common with me. - They're just bad for me. :(
I thought I was doing quite well with avoiding them, but yesterday I somehow or another got hit with the effects of it. - Must have been the eggs in the pancakes. Sniff...
TTL I'm doing fine now, and it wasn't as bad as what I've had in the past, its just been quite a while since I got that allergic reaction, so that wasn't pleasent. The folks here were super sweet though, praying for me, and stuff. - I thought my head was going to explode, literally! (And I scared poor Mike - he actually thought I was dying...sweet thing, helped me up the stairs and on to my bed.)
I'm all better now! - I guess I just need to be a better girl and stay away from those things in general. If only those things I can't eat were things that I don't like, or that we don't eat much of, that would be so much easier. But fish and eggs - what Home doesn't eat eggs? Or Tuna for lunch? Hello?! Oh well, PTL! I'm sure I'll be given the strength to "endure".

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww so sorry to hear that, you ought'ta tell me when things like that happen. Love you, my lovely! Muah.
--Wake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home