Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Please pray we find the SD card that goes to my digital camera. I lent it to someone going on a trip and it came back without it (I guess that's also one reason why I didn't use the camera when I was in the US), and they can't remember even seeing it in the slot (which is strange as I don't use it for anything else and there's no reason for it to be missing). It's not that I'm that into photography, but it would be a blessing getting it back.

I took our OCs to Kids Club today, they had ice skating provisioned (yes, I actually skated for like an hour and only fell on my well-padded arse twice - not bad, ehi?), and I even took the camera so I could be a shiner and take pics of the kids for their parents. - But alas, none were to be taken. :(

At any rate, enough moping - TX for your prayers!

4 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Gabe Rucker said...

I know what thats like...I will be praying!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Token-Black-Girl said...

I actually have two extra SD cards, I'd be happy to send them to you, I just don't know if they'd make it down there. I'll be praying you find yours!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger CurlyCel said...

That's so sweet, Connie!! I do actually have my license on the way and Marie (of Byron) is going to get it to me somehow...maybe if I don't find it by then, I might instead find a solution of how to get one safely. - Though yes, sending it to Mexico is like giving it to the Postal system. :D

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger CurlyCel said...

Connie - I think I found a way, and the SD card seems lost for good. :( - Is your offer still valid?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home