Monday, February 26, 2007

Oh, so fun!

I think I like parties and partying. - No doubts about that. :D

We celebrated a myriad of things last night (any excuse for fun, right?), including Valentine's Day/Family B-day/Pisces' B-days, etc. and had to dress-up. - As opposites.

I wasn't sure what to go as, I honestly didn't have time to come up with something, until one of my fellow curly-topped Aries mentioned something about how I was a super woman (totally unrelated to outfits) and then I realized that I could be Superman! - Well, for dress-up, of course.

My outfit became a Home goal, I think. - I ended up with Divina's shoes, Aimee's stretch pants and cape (a.k.a bathrobe), Anim's socks, Jasper's man thongs (ha-ha, the best part was the butt-flat - the teen girls bought it for him for his "sweet 16th") and yeah...here is the result. (*Without the man-thong - ahem!) What do you think?

(I'm flying in this pic - just in case you're wondering.)

It was a fun party though - and yes, I won the competition for the female outfit - and had an extremely close runner up with Olivia as an Arab who was rather decked out too (her opposite was a Jew, who won the prize for the male outfit).

P.S. I actually traveled to the party dressed like that. We stopped at a gas station to tank up and the man servicing us was rather distracted with my strangeness. - As were the rest of the men working there. HA! We looked through the glove compartment to find tracts and the only one available was "What's wrong with this picture?" - PERFECT! I jumped out and passed them to the workers as they chuckled. - At least I'm sure they'll read it. :D

9 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should go witnessing dressed like that!

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If someone could come up with something outrageous that would be YOU!!
You're the sexiest Super-person alive!!
Glad u had a blast. Lo

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got the same wallpaper as we have!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger CurlyCel said...

LOL - Lo, wish you were there to be Batman with me or something. :D

And, uh, wallpaper, anonymous? That's paint on my walls! Or do you mean on my blog? Either way, yeah, I'll post updated pics of my cool room in its proper decor.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I meant in your room. Isn't it patterned wallpaper that's been painted over.
Just like what's in our Home.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger CurlyCel said...

Oh, IC! No, its not patterned wallpaper. - Its the real stuff (though I don't know what you'd call it)! ;)

I'm not sure where/who you are anonymous, but here in Mexico wallpaper is not very common in your average house. Maybe in some mansions they have it, though I'm not sure, but so far all the houses I've been to have paint on their walls. - Very weird paint (think bright colors) but yeah, paint.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Gabe Rucker said...

Very Brave Cel...Very Brave!!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger CurlyCel said...

LOL - Thanks Gabe! Someday I might even reach your bravery. ;)

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you're so tall and amazonian and such a wonder woman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home