...
I'm away from Home again! - And I'm quite sure too I'll have little to no time to blog for the next few weeks - sorry about that! If I get a chance to update with some stuff here and there, well, I'm lucky! This means too that I won't take it personally if you say something similar to what my pal said, "Fine, then I won't check it out so often!" - Ahem! Oh well, I honestly don't mind. HA! :D This blog started to keep folks updated, obviously I'm not doing that great, but I can't let it take precedence over other stuff, so it'll be updated when it is.
In the meanwhile I do want to say that I'm SOOOOO happy that so many of my super cool friends are coming to Mexico. I spent an awesome day with Gabe and Cesco up in Ajusco last Tuesday. We have pics and video clips - I'm sure Gabe will post them, and I might have a chance to upload some too, but yes, so cool to meet up with old friends again. Yay!
So many folks wonder why it seems like hordes of Family people are moving to Mexico - its a good question, I wish I could say its 'cause I'm here (ha - no, actually, I'm not that conceited nor do I desire to be that popular) but hey, its where its happening. Have you guys seen the “Do or Die” music video put together by the Japan JT Board? It’s so cool! (The Glitch site has it!) I noticed 90% of the clips of Family people (other than the singers/band of course) are from Mexico! HA! So yes, I think that’s why Mexico is the “in” place to go these days – it’s advertised everywhere. ;)
Have a great week everyone - and I'll catch you around when it works out. Bye for now!
In the meanwhile I do want to say that I'm SOOOOO happy that so many of my super cool friends are coming to Mexico. I spent an awesome day with Gabe and Cesco up in Ajusco last Tuesday. We have pics and video clips - I'm sure Gabe will post them, and I might have a chance to upload some too, but yes, so cool to meet up with old friends again. Yay!
So many folks wonder why it seems like hordes of Family people are moving to Mexico - its a good question, I wish I could say its 'cause I'm here (ha - no, actually, I'm not that conceited nor do I desire to be that popular) but hey, its where its happening. Have you guys seen the “Do or Die” music video put together by the Japan JT Board? It’s so cool! (The Glitch site has it!) I noticed 90% of the clips of Family people (other than the singers/band of course) are from Mexico! HA! So yes, I think that’s why Mexico is the “in” place to go these days – it’s advertised everywhere. ;)
Have a great week everyone - and I'll catch you around when it works out. Bye for now!

4 Comments:
They're getting away from Babylon is my guess!
Have a safe trip, praying for you.
Hosanna
Yes, I will be posting photos and vid clips from Ajusco as soon as I can get to it.
And Mexico is where its happening...
The vids and pics are up at:
http://gabezerocity.blogspot.com/2007/01/vacations-outings.html
Post a Comment
<< Home