Thursday, June 15, 2006

And the adventures begin...

I'm taking over "parenting" a group of OCs/JETTs/JTs for their parents who are going for a week's vacation. - How spooky is that?! :)

Pray for me though, its been a while since I did this sort of stuff. (Gulps!) But hey, I think we'll have a great time. - I'm already looking forward to "parent" day. Fun, fun, fun!

The only scary part is their coming up to me calling me "mommy"...now that's strange. Though I think I'd LOVE the attention it would get me if I were to walk down the street with them calling me that. - LOL! I'd really look young for having a 14 year old kid (though not impossible, I guess, though I would have had to start when I was like 13...ahem).

At any rate, wish me luck, pray for me, and I guess you'll know what my excuse is for silence. - It isn't that easy to become a parent of 4 kids overnight. ;)

CIAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home